welcome

basmallah

SALAM

ahlan


nuffnang 1

bunga api


bunya api kiri


Monday, May 18, 2009

which one of you??

Once you open this, You have 60
seconds to repost with the ONE letter
that fits you best or you will be
bad luck forever.
A--Stupid.
B--Bored.
C--You want to kill.
D--You have feelings for your teacher.
E--Eat pizza with vinegar.
F--Your crush is dead.
G--Like someone you can never have probably.
H--Eaten your dog.
I--Taken nko!!blehhh.
J--I want to burn our school.
K--Loves GOD :)
L--You love emo.
M--Manyak!!!
N--Sick of everybody.
O--I want Ferrero Rocher. : ]]
P--I'm a loser.
Q--I won!
R--Busy thinking of someone.
S--Afraid of dark.
T--I'm superman. : ]
U--I'm the president [of the driver's
association].
V--I'm lying.
W--Don't trust me.
X--I don't blame you for being you.
Y--Being bored is the best.
Z--Don't live your life.
Repost this as "my letter is ___
Respond your answer to apisj5@yahoo.com.my

No comments: